Dear Valued Retailers:
We have valued your partnership over the years, and over that time we have promised you to live by our mission statement: “We grow our customers, company and employees through respect and mutual interests, asking and listening, keeping everyone’s best interests at the forefront, and striving to be a market leader who is proactive in sales and distribution.”
After thoughtful contemplation, Palmentere Brothers has reached an agreement to sell the distribution rights and other assets to Wil Fischer Companies effective 07/22/2022. We appreciate the partnership you have made with us, and we wish you continued success in your partnership with Wil Fischer Companies moving forward. Up until closing, please continue to order from and pay Palmentere Brothers as you have in the past.
Wil Fischer Companies whose philosophy is “excellence in all phases of business” sells and distributes alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages in the Midwest, including over 2,150 retail accounts in the Kansas City, Poplar Bluff, Springfield, Branson, and St. Joseph, markets. They are a family-owned and operated business that began over 50 years ago and is led by the founders’ grandson, Jeffrey F. Gower.
So, how will this transition work?
Wil Fischer Companies will continue to support you as we have done in the past. They work together with their suppliers and customers on innovation that meet the demands of the evolving beverage industry, and they are “devoted to the belief that service sells more beverages.”
A few items to note during the transition:
- The companies anticipate a seamless transition with Wil Fischer maintaining the entire existing beverage portfolio of Palmentere Brothers
- Wil Fischer will service your business from their existing warehouse in Lenexa.
- As stated, please continue to pay any money owed directly to Palmentere Brothers through 07/22/2022. Any outstanding accounts receivable due Palmentere Brothers after closing will be collected by Wil Fischer.
- Feel free to contact your sales rep for any questions during the transition.
- Be on the lookout for a follow-up packet in the mail from Wil Fischer Companies next week.
- To learn more about Wil Fischer, check out their website: www.WilFischer.com
- Retailers who wish to get started with Wil Fischer can send an email to NewAccount@wilfischer.com
We will continue to be in communication with you to ensure a smooth transition. The three of us will remain with Wil Fischer’s Company for years consulting and leading the company forward. We are grateful for your partnership and for helping this change to be successful for all of us.
With deepest respect for you,
Kevin Pereira, Mark Pereira & Tom Riccardi
Owners of Palmentere Brother’s
Jeffrey F. Gower
President/Owner of Wil Fischer Companies